340hr (RYT 500) Yoga Teacher Training & Intensives – Dual Certificate Program
Hosted by Devanadi Yoga at LifeCore Yoga North Oaks
Director: Tanya Boigenzahn, ERYT 500, RTT, AYS, CHTP, Yoga Therapist & Reiki Master
Times for LCY Weekends (1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11):
Sat 12:00pm – 8:30pm & Sun 10:00am -5:30pm (with 30 minute break daily)
Times for Rod Stryker Guest Weekend (3):
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am-6:00pm | Sunday: 8:00 – 2:00pm
Times for Devanadi Yoga Studio Weekends (4, 6):
Friday: 6:00-9:00pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00 – 6:00pm (ex
Jan 23-24, 2016 – LCY
Foundations of Yoga: Sequencing (Vinyasa Krama), Experiential Anatomy & Ayurveda in the Classroom Part 1 w/Tanya Boigenzahn
- Vinyasa Krama Practices = 6 Categories of Spinal Movements and full practices of each
- Blueprint of Sequencing a Balanced Asana Practice – do’s and don’ts of teaching, themeing, apex pose choosing, how to pair pranayama & meditation to asana sequences, etc.
- Classical vs Tantric Yoga – Yamas & Niyamas of both systems, worldview and why to use a certain yoga system at different times in your life
- Experiential Anatomy: Dyanamic & Energetic Effect of Asana – nervous/physical/endocrine system, gunas, chakras, prana vayus, doshas
- Ayurveda in the Classroom – doshas, elements, self observation, Sankhya philosophy, 24 evolutes of prakruti, etc.
The Ayurvedic Clock
- 200hr level pose review – coming together on variations, etc.
March 5-6, 2016 – LCY
Foundations of Yoga: Vinyasa Krama, Experiential Anatomy & Ayurveda in the Classroom Part 2 w/Tanya Boigenzahn
- continuation of Weekend 1 plus…
- Ayurvedic Dinacharya – daily self care practices
- Ayurvedic assessment tools to diagnose imbalances – dosha quiz, tongue and pulse reading, etc.
- Ayurveda in the Classroom – Creating yoga sequences for the doshas, seasons, etc.
April 29-May 1, 2016 – Braemar Golf Course in Edina
Guest ROD STRYKER: ParaYoga Weekend Workshop – Topic TBA – (Fri/Sat 9-6pm, Sun 8-2pm)
- It will be awesome. Just come!
- Lecture, asana, pranayama, meditation daily – inspiring!
June 3-5, 2016 – Devanadi Yoga MPLS
FOUR DESIRES Weekend Workshop w/Tanya Boigenzahn & Chanti Tacoronte Perez
- Practices daily to create space and clarity in the mind and body
- The Purosharta – 4 Aims of the Soul: Dharma (life’s purpose), Artha (material needs), Kama (coziness, love and beauty) & Moksha (freedom, spiritual awakening and connection
- Writing Your Codes: Dharma Code (your life’s unique purpose statement), Sankalpa (a firm resolve you aim to fulfill in the next 6-18 months), Vikalpa (a thought construct that limits your growth and potential)
- Creative ways to access your deepest thriving desires
- Plan and follow up advice for putting the codes into action to activate the life you’ve dreamed of living!
Sept 16-18, 2016 – LCY
LCY Guest teacher – Alexandria Crow
- Anatomy & Asana Focus
- Hands-On Adjustments
- And more!
Nov 4-6, 2016 – Devanadi Yoga MPLS
Guest INDU ARORA – Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda Weekend
- What is Yoga Therapy? How does it differ from Ayurveda?
- Yoga Therapy Tools: Mudras (energetic seals), marma points (healing acupressure points), meditation techniques, Mantras for healing, etc.
- Practices to experience yoga as therapy
- Workshop on The Radiance Sutras
Jan 21-22, 2017 – LCY
Guest Jeanne Heilemann from YogaWorks LA
- Subtle Anatomy training
- Advanced postures
March 4-5, 2017 – LCY
Bhakti & Jnana Yoga Weekend Immersion w/Tanya Boigenzahn, Ben Vincent & Chanti Tacoronte Perez
- Yoga Sutra, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika workshops
- Practices based in the teachings of the Sacred Texts
- Likhita Japa – Using sacred geometry and sankalpa (intention) to create a meditation tool for healing and memory
- Sanskrit workshop
- Chanting & mantra workshop
April 22-23, 2017 – LCY
Yoga as Nourishment Weekend: Feed Your Body, Feed Your Mind w/Tanya Boigenzahn & Chanti Tacoronte Perez
- Yoga Nidra practice and creation – plus how to guide other relaxation practices such as 31 pts and 75 breaths
- Ojas: Your Vital Sap – practices and remedies to fill back up when you are on EMPTY
- Nourishing Practices for the Classroom
- The 6 Tastes of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Detox – cleaning spring and fall – what to do and why?
- Cooking Workshop for Ayurvedic Detox – to help balance the doshas with spices, foods and food combining recommendations
May 20-21, 2017 – LCY
Be a Pro: Putting it All Together Weekend w/Tanya Boigenzahn
- Advancing Asana for YOU and the Classroom – transitions and advanced poses
- Thai Yoga Bodywork Adjustments for Yoga Teachers
- Business of Yoga
- Ethics, SEVA and Classroom Etiquette
- Teach Your Class (90 min practice – run through in prep for graduation weekend)
June 24-25, 2017 – LCY
Graduation Weekend with Tanya Boigenzahn
- Journal & Karma Yoga Presentation
- Case Study Presentation
- Teach Your Class for Final Review – Peer and Mentor Audit
The MONDAYS/THURSDAYS 4 Hour trainings would continue the themes if needed plus do more in the classroom with practice teaching, etc. on the following topics:
- Classes for the doshas, koshas,
- Yoga Psychology, practice teaching, pose breakdown, sequencing
- Using Your Intuition in Clas
- Pranayama & Meditation techniques
- Chakras, Nadis, etc – the energetic anatomy
- Mantras for healing and protection
- And more!
Program cost and application available upon request.
For more information contact: email@example.com