Welcome note from the owner
Thank you for taking the time to check out LifeCore Yoga. Whether your goals are relaxation, flexibility, weight loss, fitness or improving overall health we have a class for you! If you have any questions about getting started, classes or events please don’t hesitate to call 612-986-7216 or email Allison. I look forward to seeing you at the studio! Peace,
LifeCore Yoga opened in 2010 with a mission to provide a comfortable and encouraging community experience supporting each student’s unique path toward health and well-being. At LifeCore Yoga, we empower students to nourish, transform and unite mind, body and spirit through Yoga practice. Peace, Health & Community
All of our teachers are Yoga Alliance Registered with at least 200-500 hours of training. Most of our teachers have over a decade of experience with over 3,000 hours of teaching. All meet internationally recognized standards of training and ongoing professional development that protects the health and safety of our community. From the Class Schedule tab you can click on the teachers name to learn more about them.
LifeCore Yoga classes meet the needs of beginner or advanced students. Our unique yoga practice is based on intuition and tradition. No matter the age, weight, strength or flexibility level of the student, LifeCore classes are for everyone.
Our classes are based on Vinyasa yoga, which is a flowing practice that links breath to movement and strengthens the mind-body connection. Come discover the health benefits of yoga while building strength, releasing tension and increasing flexibility and endurance in the entire body.
- LCS – LifeCore Start: Free Beginners class must register lifecoreyoga.com/events
- GY – Gentle Yoga: A gentle flow class focusing on relaxing breath work and postures to increase mobility, reduce tension and cultivate a peaceful mind.
- CLY– Candlelight Yoga: A candlelit class to restore the body and mind with an emphasis on breath work, lengthening muscles and relieving stress.
- LC1 – LifeCore 1: A foundation class to learn basic postures with a focus on alignment, modifications and breath work.
- SFY – Slow Flow Yoga: Great for beginners and all students that want to slow down the flow to focus on alignment, hold for many breaths and find peaceful balance.
- ALY – All Levels Yoga: An open level class for all students. Come move and breathe together.
- LCM – LifeCore Mixed Level: An intermediate class for students that builds upon foundation knowledge integrating various posture options. Medium heat.
- LC2 – LifeCore 2: A challenging class for intermediate and advanced students that integrates advanced postures and flow. Hot heat.
- GY2T – Gentle Yoga to Tone: A gentle version of our Tone format starting with a yoga warm up with light weight training or resistance bands.
- Y2T 1– Yoga to Tone 1: A combo yoga/strength/cardio class great for beginner tone students.
- Y2T 2 – Yoga to Tone 2: An intense class combining yoga, strength training and cardio. Hot heat.
- LCB – LifeCore Barre: An all levels class emphasizes isometric movements to tone and lengthen muscles by combining Yoga, high repetition conditioning using the barre, resistance bands, weights and core balls.